- We typically include three shingle options: Good, Better and Best; so you can find the option that fits your home improvement goals and your budget!
- Our estimate is formatted in a way that is easy to understand, homeowners know exactly what they are getting.
- All additional materials or products and special requirements are accounted for in the estimate, this way we make sure the homeowner won’t have any additional fees or surprises later on.
- Our visit can be quick and to the point if you are in a hurry or take as much time as needed to answer all your questions and address your concerns.
- Our estimators are courteous and polite, they won’t pressure you to make your decision, our estimates are valid for 30 days.
Call for a FREE Quote
Call us today if you have any questions or would like to receive a free estimate!
Find out more about roofing
- Does my roof need to be replaced?
- Should I repair or replace my roof?
- How important is having a good roof?
- Can I re-roof my house on my own?
- Can I add a second layer of shingles to my roof?
- How much does a new roof cost?
- How much value does a new roof bring to your home?
- What is the process for re-roofing my house?
- What are the main components of a roofing system?
- The importance of having a good roof deck
- Why is the roof underlayment so important?
- How important are roof flashings and what are the different types?
- Why is attic ventilation essential for a good roofing system?
- What types of roofing materials are available and what are the pros and cons of each?
- What are the top shingle manufacturers?
- How important is the warranty of workmanship and materials?
- How long does a new roof last?
- How to maximize the life of your roof?