roof price calculator
*Prices for Portland, OR and surrounding cities and towns.
**Use calculator to get a basic price reference. This is not an estimate.
***While this calculator incorporates the main factors which account for the final roof price, there are additional factors such as site accessibility, roof complexity, etc.
Asphalt Shingle Options
Architectural Shingles: IKO Cambridge™ and Dynasty®, Malarkey Highlander® and Vista®, CertainTeed Landmark®, Owens Corning Duration®.
Premium Architectural Shingles: Malarkey Legacy® and Legacy® XL, CertainTeed Landmark® PRO and NorthGate®, Owens Corning Duration® Premium.
Designer Shingles: IKO Armourshake™, Malarkey Windsor® and Windsor® XL, CertainTeed Presidential Shake® and Presidential Shake® TL, Owens Corning Woodcrest® and Woodmoor®.
Call for a FREE Quote
Find out more about roofing
- Does my roof need to be replaced?
- Should I repair or replace my roof?
- How important is having a good roof?
- Can I re-roof my house on my own?
- Can I add a second layer of shingles to my roof?
- How much does a new roof cost?
- How much value does a new roof bring to your home?
- What is the process for re-roofing my house?
- What are the main components of a roofing system?
- The importance of having a good roof deck
- Why is the roof underlayment so important?
- How important are roof flashings and what are the different types?
- Why is attic ventilation essential for a good roofing system?
- What types of roofing materials are available and what are the pros and cons of each?
- What are the top shingle manufacturers?
- How important is the warranty of workmanship and materials?
- How long does a new roof last?
- How to maximize the life of your roof?